Genuine Turnkey Solution
We will provide all the assistance and support you may need in getting your Prima franchise up and running.
How will Prima look after me?
An ethical franchisor should only really make its money when its franchisees are successful – that is why we charge no minimum monthly fee and no annual fee.
Our main income is from the management fees that we charge to look after and support you and, as they are a percentage of your turnover, it is in our interest to help you develop the best performance possible.
We support you with all the advice and personal visits you need, when you need them, 24-7 any day of the year.
We also support you with:
- Completely transparent discussions about our existing business and the pricing of the franchise.
- Provision of a third-party to assist you throughout your consideration of our franchise.
- Assistance approaching the banks and leasing for funding and finance.
- A franchise agreement drawn up by a solicitor affiliated to the British Franchise Association.
- Extensive business training and training on equipment including professional third party training.
- Training at your own premises before you start and in your first week of trading, so you are cared for until you (or your staff)are confident.
- A CPD training program and loyalty program for your staff.
- Initial six-month business coaching program to get your business started in the best possible way over the first 6 months
- Monthly visits to discuss and assist your development.
- Quarterly business development meetings.
- Annual business review and planning.
- Assistance with recruitment and staff training.
- Technical and advisory database to assist in your day to day operation and to solve common technical or operational questions.
- Ongoing analysis and benchmarking of performance so that we can work to support the opportunities, trends or threats you face.
- 24/7 access to business, operational and technical support from the support office.
- A dedicated relationship manager to care for your needs and interaction with us and our suppliers
- Anything else you may need on a fair and mutually beneficial basis, when you need it.
What will I get for my money?
You get a fully fitted shop of outstanding quality in a large exclusive territory on a 15 year franchise agreement.
Leased equipment includes:
- Water-based alternative cleaning system and machinery.
- Drying system.
- Vacuum steam table.
- Trouser topper.
- Boiler/ feeder.
- 5m Garment Carousel.
- Standard laundry washer.
- Garment former.
- Tailoring sewing machine.
- Desktop blind stitch sewing machine.
The turn-key package includes:
- Office software.
- Till system software.
- EPOS till system hardware.
- Security and fire protection system.
- IP based CCTV.
- Garment finishing tools.
- Sewing and alteration tools.
- Hangers stock.
- Wedding dress boxes/ keepers.
- Garment wrap.
- Initial soaps stock.
- Sundries stock.
- Premises approval.
- Premises design.
- Company and accounts set up.
- Corporate identity.
- Delivery van deposit.
- Delivery van livery.
- Launch marketing package.
- Online set-up.
- 3 weeks extensive training.
- First week trading on-site mentoring.
- ...and much more.
How do I find out more?
We are keen to show you why choosing a Prima Franchise can provide you with a
proven business that can target over £100,000 turnover in Year One
Our Discovery Days enable us to show you what is involved in running a Prima Franchise.Book a Discovery Day
Download our Brochure
Our prospectus contains more details about our Franchise Opportunities
We are happy to speak to you or answer any email enquiries you have about running a Prima Franchise.Contact Us